Does visio 2013 have a WBS Modeler add-in?

Anonymous
2013-04-30T18:20:25+00:00

I have Visio 2013 Pro and Project 2010 Pro and am attempting to create a WBS diagram. I have found results for a Visio 2010 WBS modeler add-in but can not find anything for Visio 2013.

As such how would one create a WBS diagram in Visio 2013?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-11-22T12:42:39+00:00

Villiam, Use the 32 bit WBS modeler to run on your machine. I faced the same issue using the 64 bit install, but the 32 bit version works well on 64 bit Visio. Let me know how it goes.

Was this answer helpful?

50+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

44 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-10-31T11:15:43+00:00

    Microsoft Partner support replied last night and they said that the modeler will only work with 2010 Office Products. I'm clarifying some details because they installed it into Visio 2013 not Visio Pro 2013.

    I will ask her specifically to install a 2013 x86 and x64 version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-10-31T12:11:57+00:00

    Dear residentX10

    I'm running Visio pro 2013 X64. under win 8.1

    I've had some trouble running the addin, because I needed to make the map in program files a trusted location.

    But whatever I try,, i can't add a child element. I seems that I can't get the addin running. Am I missing something, because other user don't seem to have a problem there.

    Thanks for your effort so far

    Kind regards

    Noud

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-10-31T13:04:01+00:00

    Do you get the ribbon tab for WBS?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-10-31T13:33:42+00:00

    just checked for updates visio downloaded te latest version of WBS modeler X64

    un-installed the previos one and reinstalled.

    Don't get the ribbon-tab, and still not able to add a child-element

    regards Noud

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments