Does visio 2013 have a WBS Modeler add-in?

Anonymous
2013-04-30T18:20:25+00:00

I have Visio 2013 Pro and Project 2010 Pro and am attempting to create a WBS diagram. I have found results for a Visio 2010 WBS modeler add-in but can not find anything for Visio 2013.

As such how would one create a WBS diagram in Visio 2013?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-11-22T12:42:39+00:00

Villiam, Use the 32 bit WBS modeler to run on your machine. I faced the same issue using the 64 bit install, but the 32 bit version works well on 64 bit Visio. Let me know how it goes.

Was this answer helpful?

50+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

44 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-12-09T19:21:19+00:00

    Not working for me still :( - I can see the WBS add in but can't import project data

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-04-18T21:06:18+00:00

    Sure, you can install the template but it doesn't really work.  The add-on ribbon does not appear when opening the template in Visio 2013, so you can't import data from MS Project.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-05-04T08:40:16+00:00

    Now is True. It export fine but can't import. Try 32 bit WBS modeler to run on 64 bit Visio:)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-07-26T18:52:16+00:00

    I have the same problem, I did the suggested but still the same. If possible I would advise me how to solve it.

    Greetings and thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments