Does visio 2013 have a WBS Modeler add-in?

Anonymous
2013-04-30T18:20:25+00:00

I have Visio 2013 Pro and Project 2010 Pro and am attempting to create a WBS diagram. I have found results for a Visio 2010 WBS modeler add-in but can not find anything for Visio 2013.

As such how would one create a WBS diagram in Visio 2013?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-11-22T12:42:39+00:00

Villiam, Use the 32 bit WBS modeler to run on your machine. I faced the same issue using the 64 bit install, but the 32 bit version works well on 64 bit Visio. Let me know how it goes.

Was this answer helpful?

50+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

44 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-09-06T17:42:23+00:00

    Eugeny,

    If your using 64 bit Visio you have to use 64 bit WBS modeler. 

    Select this, Visio Add-In for WBS Modeler (X64).msi, from here,

    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=26229  

    Notice the "X64"

    Residentx

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-09-05T18:51:46+00:00

    Hi Amardeep Dabass,

    I have tried to install 32 bit WBS modeler for 64 bit Visio 2013 Pro as you adviced. I'm on Win64 8.

    However when I tried to use function "Add child elements" it does not work,  new element is not appeared and even error message is not appeared.

    Could you please advise what could an issue here?

    Many thanks!

    Eugeny

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-06-05T19:32:20+00:00

    I installed this today and imported a Project 2013 plan. I'm on a Win64 7 and with 32bit Project/Visio

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-01-28T22:08:51+00:00

    I have Visio 2013 and downloaded the x86 WBS modeler addin for visio 2010 and installed it.  When I start Visio, there's this error message from WBS Modeler: "WBS Modeler requires Microsoft Office Visio 2010".

    Did you get this - Villiam / Amardeep?

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments