Does visio 2013 have a WBS Modeler add-in?

Anonymous
2013-04-30T18:20:25+00:00

I have Visio 2013 Pro and Project 2010 Pro and am attempting to create a WBS diagram. I have found results for a Visio 2010 WBS modeler add-in but can not find anything for Visio 2013.

As such how would one create a WBS diagram in Visio 2013?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-11-22T12:42:39+00:00

Villiam, Use the 32 bit WBS modeler to run on your machine. I faced the same issue using the 64 bit install, but the 32 bit version works well on 64 bit Visio. Let me know how it goes.

Was this answer helpful?

50+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

44 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-10-30T21:45:43+00:00

    Noud,

    I apologize. The addin in Visio 2013 doesn't add the WBS Modeler tab to the Ribbon so you can't import a Microsoft Project File. The addin doesn't work seamlessly. I'll post this information on the Microsoft Partner Portal. Thanks for your persistence. I'll post back here shortly with a solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2014-10-30T21:28:57+00:00

    Noud,

    I have it installed and working in Visio 2013 PRO now. I'm sorry your having so many problems.

    Here's my screenshot. Maybe you need to reinstall your machine with a fresh copy of Visio and the WBS Modeler.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-10-30T21:05:17+00:00

    ResidenX10,

    I've read al the post above,

    and it seems that we are advised to instal the 32 bit version to get the WBS modeler to work in Visio 2013 64 bit.

    I've tried both versions but neither of them seems to work.

    Does anyone have any suggestions left to get this WBS working.

    Noud

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments