Does visio 2013 have a WBS Modeler add-in?

Anonymous
2013-04-30T18:20:25+00:00

I have Visio 2013 Pro and Project 2010 Pro and am attempting to create a WBS diagram. I have found results for a Visio 2010 WBS modeler add-in but can not find anything for Visio 2013.

As such how would one create a WBS diagram in Visio 2013?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-11-22T12:42:39+00:00

Villiam, Use the 32 bit WBS modeler to run on your machine. I faced the same issue using the 64 bit install, but the 32 bit version works well on 64 bit Visio. Let me know how it goes.

Was this answer helpful?

50+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

44 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-08-23T19:18:26+00:00

    Although it is a bit expensive I have had success with WBS Schedule Pro as a plug-in for my MS Project.  It works bi-directionally and updates Project for changes made in the WBS tool and vice versa.  The diagrams are suitable for use in a briefing or proposal but the formatting options are a bit thin.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-04-11T20:18:45+00:00

    Hi!

    I just installed Visio 2013 (PT-BR) in my Windows 7 64 bits. No error found during the installation, but when I try to create a WBS I don't see "Add-ins" in "Categories". Any recommendation on how to solve it?

    Best Regards,

    Hugo

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-11-13T14:56:43+00:00

    I just installed it onto Visio 2013 and it works apart from the 'Hide Children' Smart Tag option. Exports into Project very well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-08-13T16:42:11+00:00

    Good Morning ,

    ResidentX10, the solution you used was back to Visio 2010?
    
    Thank you
    

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments