Does visio 2013 have a WBS Modeler add-in?

Anonymous
2013-04-30T18:20:25+00:00

I have Visio 2013 Pro and Project 2010 Pro and am attempting to create a WBS diagram. I have found results for a Visio 2010 WBS modeler add-in but can not find anything for Visio 2013.

As such how would one create a WBS diagram in Visio 2013?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-11-22T12:42:39+00:00

Villiam, Use the 32 bit WBS modeler to run on your machine. I faced the same issue using the 64 bit install, but the 32 bit version works well on 64 bit Visio. Let me know how it goes.

Was this answer helpful?

50+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

44 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2014-01-28T22:08:51+00:00

    I have Visio 2013 and downloaded the x86 WBS modeler addin for visio 2010 and installed it.  When I start Visio, there's this error message from WBS Modeler: "WBS Modeler requires Microsoft Office Visio 2010".

    Did you get this - Villiam / Amardeep?

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-01-23T11:47:12+00:00

    I have the same issue and get the same error message when i try to install this add in (64 bit). I don't seem to find the 32 bit version on microsofts download page. Can anyone provide me with a link to that? I am running Microsoft Vision Professional 2013.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-11-22T17:19:31+00:00

    Villiam, Use the 32 bit WBS modeler to run on your machine. I faced the same issue using the 64 bit install, but the 32 bit version works well on 64 bit Visio. Let me know how it goes.

    Thank you for the tip, this did it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-11-22T05:58:54+00:00

    I have the 32 bit version of add-in on the 32 bit Visio 2013. It is working for me for in the 32 bit environment.

    Do you have access to a 32 bit version install?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments