A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
It works. Thanks.
I hope for a long term solution soon.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
There's a document that's used by some people in the office and whenever they try to enter data into it the cell turns black while they're doing it and they can't see what they've typed until they click off it. These documents are something to do with Sage and not something they've created and if they make a new sheet within them they can edit cells without issue. I'm sure it's just some setting somewhere but could someone please enlighten me as to what it might be?
Thanks
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
It works. Thanks.
I hope for a long term solution soon.
I just started having this problem today also. Not sure why. Maybe an update bug?
Same here--started with the last update. i even called microsoft support. They basically uninstalled and reinstalled the programs and it worked for a few days but now it's doing it again. it's extremely frustrating.
I had the same problem (cell colour Blacks as editing the cell) but managed to solve it by highlighting the whole spreadsheet and clicking on No Fill in the cell fill colour dialogue box