A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
I'm on with Zac at Microsoft now.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
There's a document that's used by some people in the office and whenever they try to enter data into it the cell turns black while they're doing it and they can't see what they've typed until they click off it. These documents are something to do with Sage and not something they've created and if they make a new sheet within them they can edit cells without issue. I'm sure it's just some setting somewhere but could someone please enlighten me as to what it might be?
Thanks
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'm on with Zac at Microsoft now.
We noticed the same thing, but when we change the view to normal view instead of page layout view it stops.
But we are changing Header's daily and need to see the them.
Has anyone reported this to microsoft?
Thanks, that works, hope they fix it and it's temporary.
OK, here's a work-around. change your view from page layout to normal.
I am having the same problem it started yesterday. I experience it when trying to highlight a cell and with the Autosum.