<removed>
I have been using Excel for almost twenty years, as a construction estimator I use Excel daily and I depend on Excel for income. If Excel is not functioning correctly I lose income.
Using Excel 2016. This same error, where cells are SUM to zero instead of the actual sum occurred in Excel internally. I did nothing to cause it. It started when I noticed my SUM cell was not changing. I tried to fix the cell and now I get
Zero. Tried new cells, new locations and the same failed results.
When selecting cell, the SUM in the lower right is correct. But the AutoSum still will not work. I have forty tabs with forty estimates and all their sums link to a summary tab. I can’t afford this. I don’t have the time; my bid is due. I require
Excel to function correctly.
Have checked: Cells are formatted correctly, no hidden rows (bad idea with estimates), File>Options>Formulas>Workbook Calculation>Automatic was checked, and there is not tiny yellow diamond.
Microsoft needs to fix this.