A family of Microsoft relational database management systems designed for ease of use.
Nope, nothing at all. Still hanging in limbo, apparently right where Microsoft wants us.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I can not insert image file into Visio 2013 (INSERT > PICTURES > (any graphic formats .png, .jpg, etc). It gave me message state "Import of image file failed: '[name of the image file]'.
Please help.
Thank you.
A family of Microsoft relational database management systems designed for ease of use.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Nope, nothing at all. Still hanging in limbo, apparently right where Microsoft wants us.
What is the resolution to this issue?
it is any and every image
I get a cannot import when trying to insert and I get a out of memory error when trying to paste.
Can you please share the image files (you can upload on onedrive) which are showing this issue?
No answer at all
I can not insert image file into Visio 2013 (INSERT > PICTURES > (any graphic formats .png, .jpg, etc). It gave me message state "Import of image file failed: '[name of the image file]'.
Please help.
Thank you.
This is still an issue. Does Microsoft have an answer?