Label Controls Developer Tab

Anonymous
2012-03-21T15:55:50+00:00

Is there anything that might help me with label controls in Excel 2007 from the Developer Tab? You have Form and Active X Label controls. Where would it be in Excel 2007 Inside Out?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2012-03-21T17:25:59+00:00

    This is not something that is a VBA procedure I would not think. I mean I went to Excel 2007 Help and typed in Label Controls. From what I saw on what I printed out in help with these controls it has nothing to do with VBA.

    Lets say you are stting up Phone Numbers in Excel with labels for Home, Cell and Work which is what the article described. It showed pictures. Its entitled Add A Label or Text Box to a worksheet. I'm not too clear on this step by step process with this and I saw it on the Expert exam. I know I saw it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2012-03-21T16:47:37+00:00

    rblack40,

    Unfortunately, despite the title, Excel 2007 Inside Out doesn't cover VBA to any great depth and (at least in the version I've looked it) doesn't refer to Label controls at all.

    You'll need something like John Walkenbach's excellent introduction to VBA programming (can be previewed in Google books), or try a look at the Contextures website (http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html).

    ___________

    Regards, Tom

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments