Dear Mr. Black,
A few things I think you should consider:
1) Not once in this, or any of the questions you have asked since January have you ever said thank you for the help you have received. That is just rude, and considering how much help you appear to need, somewhat foolish.
2) You have been given some fantastic advice, information and explanations from some pretty amazing experts (I exclude myself from that) - all volunteers who have invested their own time to help you (I include myself in that) - and at times
you refused to "listen" to what they have said. Instead, at times, you have been determined to not understand.
3) You have posted short unhelpful replies to other people and these have not helped them to help you. Before learning how to use Excel, perhaps you should learn how to communicate with other people via these forums (not that different
to how one should communicate with people in the rest of life). Self-teaching with the addition of googling and using forums can work (I personally have never taken a class in Excel or VBA), but if it isn't working for you then it’s time to go back to the
classroom.
4) It is my opinion that you are not ready to sit an Excel Experts exam. It is clear from all of the questions you have asked, and your follow up posts, that you have not used Excel in any depth for any significant length of time, despite
you saying you have used it for several years. You need to get experience
using Excel and its features. You need to gradually expand your vocabulary (e.g. delimiters - if you just find out what the word means, it's pretty obvious how it works in terms of the text import wizard!). I personally have had to explain merging cells to
you - how can you not know this if you consider yourself to be "near-expert" in Excel?
In reference to points 1, 2 and 3, I will not help you any further on any of your posts until I see you’ve change your online ways. I suspect there may be several other people out there who will be thinking this.
That said, if you decide to slow down and not rush into this exam and you demonstrate some basic common courtesy to your fellow man, I will be more than happy to help you if you ask specific questions and you give considered follow-up responses.
Good luck.
Cheers
Rich