A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Check that the Text wrapping property of the table is set to None
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am an intermediate level user of word but seem to be getting stuck on this item with WD2013. Routinely when I create or paste in tables, WD2013 will not allow the tables to break across pages. I have done the usual table properties checks (allow break) and paragraph checks (keep with next) but no luck. I am admittedly only a few weeks old with WD2013, so I'm hoping it is just another setting I'm missing in the new format.
**email address**
Any help is appreciated.
***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Check that the Text wrapping property of the table is set to None
Confirmed. Text wrapping property is 'None' in all cases.
If you want to send me a document that exhibits the problem, I will take a look at it.
I had this problem. Took a while to figure it out through trial and error. This is what worked for me.
If you have "Repeat as header" checked, then the table won't break.
This may be a bug, but once I did that, the tables broke across pages as they should. No header repeat though.
It's non-intuitive, but it worked for me.
It appears to be a bug in WD2013. I've been trying all manner of option combinations, and then it struck me to just use the format painter from a table that does split, and apply the format across all rows.
It worked. Non of the visible table properties appear to have changed, so my presumption is that the issue lies somewhere deep.
Hope this helps.