A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Confirmed. Text wrapping property is 'None' in all cases.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am an intermediate level user of word but seem to be getting stuck on this item with WD2013. Routinely when I create or paste in tables, WD2013 will not allow the tables to break across pages. I have done the usual table properties checks (allow break) and paragraph checks (keep with next) but no luck. I am admittedly only a few weeks old with WD2013, so I'm hoping it is just another setting I'm missing in the new format.
**email address**
Any help is appreciated.
***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Confirmed. Text wrapping property is 'None' in all cases.
Check that the Text wrapping property of the table is set to None