How to import multiple xml file into excel

Anonymous
2012-09-13T00:07:12+00:00

I have a lot of xml files which need to be imported into single excel file. I can able to import one by one but cannot select all at a time to import.

Is it possible to do through batch process or any other process?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

66 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-06-04T10:36:02+00:00

    Thanks for the code. It worked for me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-06-05T00:06:57+00:00

    This article relates to Excel 2007, not 2013+, and therefore seems to be missing relevant information.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-02-11T20:19:09+00:00

    TasosK

      I created the module as you showed above but when I run it none of my xml data imports into the workbook. It looks like the screen just refreshes and there is no info message displayed.  

    I went to Data -> From other sources -> xml and picked an individual file and that imported to a single line in my sheet.  so it appears that the files are good.  I also took the path and pasted it into Windows Explorer and in brought me to the appropriate path.

    Any thoughts on what is going on?

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-03-13T16:29:43+00:00

    Thank you for providing this.  I pasted this with the appropriate path to the xmls I want to import. It appears to run but nothing populates in excel.  Any ideas?  I am very new to this so I am sure I am missing something. Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments