A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
You may refer the article given below for more information on how to import multiple XML data files into Excel, and check if that helps.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have a lot of xml files which need to be imported into single excel file. I can able to import one by one but cannot select all at a time to import.
Is it possible to do through batch process or any other process?
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
You may refer the article given below for more information on how to import multiple XML data files into Excel, and check if that helps.
Hi,
I would suggest to write your question
as new query, since this issue has been solved.
Working with excel 2016 this macro does not function. How can I import multiple xml files in excel & put the filename in an extra collumn?