How to import multiple xml file into excel

Anonymous
2012-09-13T00:07:12+00:00

I have a lot of xml files which need to be imported into single excel file. I can able to import one by one but cannot select all at a time to import.

Is it possible to do through batch process or any other process?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

66 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2016-03-13T15:05:01+00:00

    ![](http://fud.community.services.support.microsoft.com/Fud/FileDownloadHandler.ashx?fid=a06f75b8-9afb-47b7-b715-b39a014aa465)Thank you for quick reply,

    First, I don't have multiple sheets, only one sheet with col B having xml in each cell from B1 to B25000

    Second, How to delete xml maps

    Third, "import all xlm files (each xml in a new sheet)" how to import each cell to new sheet.

    Attaching the sample worksheet.

    Regards,

    Vivek.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2016-03-14T05:02:09+00:00

    Thank you for your reply,

    I am trying to relate this solution to one of my scenario where I was facing challenge in converting multiple xml from xl to xl.

    If you could help in identifying the solution, it would be great help.

    Thanks in Advance.

    Regards,

    Vivek.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments