A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
You may refer the article given below for more information on how to import multiple XML data files into Excel, and check if that helps.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have a lot of xml files which need to be imported into single excel file. I can able to import one by one but cannot select all at a time to import.
Is it possible to do through batch process or any other process?
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
You may refer the article given below for more information on how to import multiple XML data files into Excel, and check if that helps.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
When I follow these instructions exactly, it imports only a single file and errors out on all the other with the helpful message "No data was imported."
I have a single messge map that I've built. I have multiple xml files each containing a single message (there may be some repeating elements within the message). I can only get Excel to fill in one line of data. Presumably I could build a message map for each file (they are all essectially identical) and get them all in, but that kind of defeats the purpose; it would probably be easier to type it all in manually.
Is there any way to get Excel to do what I want? The instructions look like they should work for this, but they don't.
I have the same problem, following the same instructions.
Even trying to re-import the first file fails after the initial import.
This is really frustrating.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more