A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
You may refer the article given below for more information on how to import multiple XML data files into Excel, and check if that helps.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have a lot of xml files which need to be imported into single excel file. I can able to import one by one but cannot select all at a time to import.
Is it possible to do through batch process or any other process?
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
You may refer the article given below for more information on how to import multiple XML data files into Excel, and check if that helps.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Hello
tasosK I have used the code that you wrote to successfully import hundreds of .xml files into excel with only one header for all of the files. I have also now done the manipulations that I wanted to do to the files. Now I would like to export them back into their individual .xml files. Is this possible? I am assuming once I imported them I lost any identifiers that these are unique files.
Is there a way to import a bunch of .xml files to excel, manipulate the files, and then successfully export them back out again as individual .xml files?
Thanks,
Jonathan
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more