A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
You may refer the article given below for more information on how to import multiple XML data files into Excel, and check if that helps.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have a lot of xml files which need to be imported into single excel file. I can able to import one by one but cannot select all at a time to import.
Is it possible to do through batch process or any other process?
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
You may refer the article given below for more information on how to import multiple XML data files into Excel, and check if that helps.
Thank you for providing this. I pasted this with the appropriate path to the xmls I want to import. It appears to run but nothing populates in excel. Any ideas? I am very new to this so I am sure I am missing something. Thanks.
TasosK
I created the module as you showed above but when I run it none of my xml data imports into the workbook. It looks like the screen just refreshes and there is no info message displayed.
I went to Data -> From other sources -> xml and picked an individual file and that imported to a single line in my sheet. so it appears that the files are good. I also took the path and pasted it into Windows Explorer and in brought me to the appropriate path.
Any thoughts on what is going on?
Thanks
This article relates to Excel 2007, not 2013+, and therefore seems to be missing relevant information.
Thanks for the code. It worked for me