I'm not sure why you say the article doesn't cover Word 2010, as it certainly does.
By all means email Steve Ballmer (steveb at microsoft dot com). I'm sure he will be happy to tell you where to go.
If you were any employee (much less a senior decision maker) at any of Microsoft's largest clients, you would have contract support service.
Dear Suzanne, I am sorry you felt I was being rude. Perhaps it's a question of Brits & Americans being seperated by a common language. I do admit I took my frustrations out on you.
Of course, you could not know that I have been struggling to find a solution to this problem for several months and it seems there is no clear answer from anyone. However, I was hoping that Microsoft would present the best bet for a solution.
Also, Dan, I never said I was one of Microsoft's largest customers, what I actually said was
" For all you know I could be a senior decision maker at one or more of Microsoft's largest clients." Dan, the operative words here are 'I could be'. There was really no need for you to get so agressive and unhelpful. I have a legitimate problem here and
I thought you were here to help people like me solve such problems, not belittle them because they don't have your computer skills.