Regrettably, Suzanne, I am not one of your largest customers and I don't have the advantage of contract support. I am sorry if you misread what I wrote to mean I was claiming to be one - I wasn't, I was just posing the question 'what if "
My problem remains, and I have no idea how to get it solved and it seems from what I've read above this is an ongoing problem that is shared with many of your customers. Surely, there must be someone within the organisation who has the answer? If only you
could get it and spread the word, it would do a lot to help.
The biggest problem I have with this is that while it works fine in some Word documents and in sending emails, it doesn't in other Word documents or in Outlook Adress book. Weird!
I hope you have some answers. Thanks for Mr. Ballmer's email, I will email him as we do have a number of friends in common as I lived in WA for 6 years and got to know a lot of great people, including many from Microsoft.