My blank document has grid lines. How do I remove them?

Anonymous
2011-01-25T21:49:14+00:00

My blank document has grid lines. How do I remove the grid lines?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2011-06-12T01:32:46+00:00

Select the Page Layout menu option.  All the way to the right you'll see "Align"  The "View Gridlines" setting is in there.  This was driving me batty for a while.

Was this answer helpful?

400+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2011-05-11T17:52:34+00:00

In Microsoft Office Starter 2010:


"Page Layout" Tab >

"Align" Button is on the far, top, right hand side >

Drop-Down Menu - Uncheck "View Gridlines" - Second option from the bottom >

Done.

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-11-06T23:02:36+00:00

    My blank document has grid lines. How do I remove them?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-04-13T02:30:15+00:00

    Oh my gosh thank you!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-11-23T18:58:10+00:00

    Thank you sooo much!! I go to school online and I was in deep trouble if I didn't get my paper done on time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments