No traffic recently on this but this is driving me nuts. The discussion above seems like what appears to be a bigger problem of Excel just not remembering where it was last closed. I don't want to have my window open maximized, I just want it to open where
I last closed it. Excel used to do this and now it sort-of does it. It seems like once in a blue moon it will remember and then it gets stuck there. Right now, "stuck there" is about 1/4 size on my second monitor. I'm getting tennis elbow from constantly dragging
it back to my main monitor. I've never seen this with anything before Windows 7. I believe it has occasionally happened with other applications but can't reproduce that right now. It definitely happens on all of the Windows 7 computers that I use on a regular
basis.
Perhaps this is different from the above since I'm not necessarily wanting it to open maximized. If so, pointers would be greatly appreciated, especially by my right elbow!
Thanks,
Jim