A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
This has been there since Office 2010 was released and SP1 did nothing to fix it. I wouldn't get my hopes up.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Tried setting the starup icon properties to start maximised. Tried setting registry entry HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Excel\Options\Maximized to 0x00000003
All to no avail. I've sen the prob reported on lots fo other forums but it's always the solutions noted aboive that are suggested, and jsut as reported on those forums, they don't resolve the issue with Excel 2010.
sh
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This has been there since Office 2010 was released and SP1 did nothing to fix it. I wouldn't get my hopes up.
Yessssss !!!! Thank you very much.
So when this problem will be solved in the next Office 2010 patch?
This is a problem...... that should be solved asap,....
Thank you.
Brilliant - thank you.
You are the only person to give me a method that works.
Thanks again.
Graham
You have to create a personal workbook first. Have a look at this side, especially the section "How do you create the file if it does not exist:"
http://www.rondebruin.nl/personal.htm
After you create your personal workbook, place the code into the codemodule "ThisWorkbook" in that file.
Andreas.
Dear EdHans,
Thank you for your reply.
Please kindly explain how can I place that code?
I'm newbie.
Thank you.