A family of Microsoft relational database management systems designed for ease of use.
Just to throw another wrench in there - I'm using Access 2010, and I import data from outlook 2010 regularly. I could import from some pst files, but not others - In my case I have separate PST's for Offline mail 2010 and Offline mail 2011. They are identical named very similarly only (only diff in name is 2010 / 2011.
Now I had no problem importing from one of these files but I couldn't import from the 2011 file. I tried everything on this thread - and realized whilst doing the fixes described here that my PST files were in different directories -
When I moved them into the same directory ie My Documents\mailbox instead of My Documents\Outlook Files I could then read from both of them from Access. (Of course I had to remove the data file in Outlook and readd it after I moved it)
So I don't think it has anything to do with all of the fixes from an access perspecitive at all - (I don't think it is a Wizard problem) It seems to me to be a rights (or trusted location) issue -