Hi Mal,
OK, fingers crossed. Let's hope this is the definitive answer! Yes, please keep us informed.
For now, could you please unmark the answer above (Marked As Answer by Mal Gaff
Thursday, April 08, 2010 1:36 AM) and then click on the Vote As Helpful button (it was helpful but it wasn't the answer in this case).
That way, it will not appear in the forum as an answered question (being marked as answered often discourages other answerers from reading the thread).
If my most recent suggestion does turn out to be the solution then you can mark that one as the answer (this will help others in the future go straight to the problem without having all the troubles at solving it that you have had).
And now ... your introduction to Internet "slang": BTW means "by the way".
Now that you are (hopefully) not plagued by blue underlined text (LOL) you might enjoy a quick look at an Internet slang dictionary. There are hundreds on the Web but this one is the least offensive:
http://www.magicpub.com/netprimer/acronyms.html
If you have any youngsters in your family, they might be impressed when you send them e-mails with
LOL, IMHO, etc.
Oops! "Just as a heads up" is a phrase I picked up long ago from my North American friends (I'm a Brit-Kiwi-Aussie-Swiss person). It means something like "just as an advanced warning". Actually, I didn't even realized I used it until you asked. So, at least
I know now where you *don't* live. <g>
OK, so as we have agreed, post a reply if the dreaded blue comes back. Meantime, it's been nice e-chatting with you.
BFN,
Sharon
Sharon Roffey
Queensland, Australia