What is a reliable safe way to download a "Bradley Hand ITC" font for Home student office 2010?

Anonymous
2011-09-09T08:38:23+00:00

I currently have the starter version of student home office 2010. Previously I had the 2007 version which had the Bradley Hand ITC Font (and some others) that are not included on the 2010 version. I wrote a really large document using that font and need to get it back. There are different sites that offer free downloads but I am trying to avoid spamware and spyware etc. If possible, please let me know where to download a reliable trouble free Bradley Hand ITC font for Microsoft Home Student Office 2010. Thank you. JBW

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2011-09-11T08:16:33+00:00

    What folders are you trying to move where and how? Windows 7 does not stop you from moving folders, it merely makes more checks to ensure that you know what you are doing. Windows Explorer works much like it did in other versions.

    You did not need to add the PDF function. It would have been included when you updated Office 2007 to SP2 (which if you have not yet done, you should).

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2011-09-11T09:53:33+00:00

    I used to be able to drag and drop documents and folders and put them in any order I chose, inside or outside a given folder. I can drag a doc into a folder but once its in there I cant arrange the documents and put them in the order I choose. They automatically list in alphabetical order. For example, I had 12 short stories as seperate files. I had them in a certain order as they would appear in a book. Now the files appear in alphabetical order and I cant move them within the folder. I used to be able to drag and drop them within the folder. I could also arrange (drag & drop) folders in my documents section or any other section and now they wont move; they stay in alphabetical order. The option at the top to sort by date and such is not helpful. Im not alone, If you type in "Cant move files in Windows 7" you'll see that many people have this issue and are are ticked off about it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Suzanne S Barnhill 279.4K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2011-09-11T14:08:40+00:00

    When I googled this issue (admittedly cursorily) the issuers I saw reported were with Outlook 2000, not 2002. There seemed to be some indication that XP was okay. But that's irrelevant to this thread, anyway.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2011-09-11T19:48:53+00:00

    Someone in one of the forums mentioned that a service pack might eventually become available to remedy this situation. I would like to thank you and those who responded to my question. I wasn't aware of this forum when I had the registry problem with my old machine (which still works), if I knew about it I would have inquired about a reliable (hopefully free) registry repair utility. Once again, I thank you for your time and consideration. J BING WU

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2011-09-11T20:26:50+00:00

    Funny, I don't remember every being able to do that in Explorer. The only place I've seen that done is in the Start menu. 

    In explorer, I use a work-around to beat Windows into submission. I add a prefix to my file names that forces the sort order i want, ie

    bk01 ch01 ldjflsjfsljf.doc

    bk01 ch02 sldkjfa;lkjfd,doc

    bk01 ch03 sdflkjslkj.doc

    bk02 ch01.....

    bk02 ch02 ...

    bk03 ch05 ...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments