A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
This thread was created in the Feedback Forum; the Microsoft Moderation team has moved this thread to the Office Forum.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I currently have the starter version of student home office 2010. Previously I had the 2007 version which had the Bradley Hand ITC Font (and some others) that are not included on the 2010 version. I wrote a really large document using that font and need to get it back. There are different sites that offer free downloads but I am trying to avoid spamware and spyware etc. If possible, please let me know where to download a reliable trouble free Bradley Hand ITC font for Microsoft Home Student Office 2010. Thank you. JBW
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This thread was created in the Feedback Forum; the Microsoft Moderation team has moved this thread to the Office Forum.