What is a reliable safe way to download a "Bradley Hand ITC" font for Home student office 2010?

Anonymous
2011-09-09T08:38:23+00:00

I currently have the starter version of student home office 2010. Previously I had the 2007 version which had the Bradley Hand ITC Font (and some others) that are not included on the 2010 version. I wrote a really large document using that font and need to get it back. There are different sites that offer free downloads but I am trying to avoid spamware and spyware etc. If possible, please let me know where to download a reliable trouble free Bradley Hand ITC font for Microsoft Home Student Office 2010. Thank you. JBW

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Suzanne S Barnhill 279.4K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2011-09-09T21:56:01+00:00

    The articles Rohn007 cited most likely provide the information you need (and no doubt better than I can). The trick is to just mark all the applications (in toto) Not Available. There will be a section called something like Shared Office Tools or Shared Components, and the fonts will be nested somewhere in there. You can mark just the fonts as Run from My Computer and everything else as Not Available.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2011-09-09T20:35:05+00:00

    These tips should help

    Install or Uninstall individual Office 2010 programs and features / components - http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access-help/install-or-remove-individual-office-programs-and-components-HA010354261.aspx?CTT=1

    How to install the individual 2007 Office features / components or to repair the installed 2007 Office programs - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/924611

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2011-09-09T19:32:44+00:00

    I do have the 2007 disc but I've never done a partial install. When you insert the disc will a box or boxes appear that give me that option for the fonts? I'm not sure what to look out for, could you provide some details regarding the partial install process? Are there any risks associated with this process? Could it interfere with a Home Student Office 2010 download when I load the new disc? I'm using the starter 2010 version now

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Suzanne S Barnhill 279.4K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2011-09-09T15:39:31+00:00

    If you still have a copy of your Office 2007 CD/DVD, you could run a partial install to install just the fonts. Alternatively, you might try posting in the alt.binaries.fonts newsgroup (you may be able to access this through Google Groups if your ISP doesn't have a news server). The users there often respond to requests for specific fonts.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2011-09-09T10:12:26+00:00

    This thread was created in the Feedback Forum; the Microsoft Moderation team has moved this thread to the Office Forum.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments