Greg,
A screen resolution of 800x600 is pretty low. If anything I would expect that to cause the problem, so as a test I lowered my resolution to that value and still nothing - the timescale looks fine.
Is your PC, (and perhaps that of your clients), on the "older" side? If so, is a newer computer available to you for some testing of this problem?
Also, I never asked if this problem still occurs when you set the durations to hours instead of minutes? You'll have to change you durations so the Gantt shows but do you still see the erratic timescale?
Microsoft personnel may on occasion monitor this forum but generally they do not. Administration of the forums is handled by Microsoft but the actual content is from users and volunteers like myself. None of us are Microsoft employees. When appropriate
we can alert Microsoft personnel to issues for their analysis and maybe resolution through a hotfix or update but before we do that we need a fairly concrete set of conditions and verification of the problem. Unfortunately, except for Jan, no one else has
been able to verify this issue. If Jan wants to carry it forward based on what he saw, that's up to him but for my part, sorry, since I can't verify the problem I have nothing to forward. That's why I've been so anxious to replicate the condition. I certainly
believe it is occurring but I can't come up with a verification scenario.
John