Jan,
Yes, I could see the issue in the gif screenshot Greg sent to me but I simply could not reproduce it under Windows XP or Windows 7 even with the file Greg sent. My Windows screen is normally about 17" or 18". I tried changing the screen size, I tried changing
the font size but to no avail. The timescale still looks fine.
I've heard of "profile corruption" but I can't say I know exactly what it is. In my reply back to Greg I suggested he try un-installing and re-installing Project since he never mentioned trying that. I wonder if simply trashing his working Global and letting
Project regenerate a default Global would clear the problem.
As yet we don't know what Windows configuration Greg and his clients are using. If they are using Windows XP, is it possible the problem can be resolved by installing SP3 for Windows XP? I mention that because neither I nor Ismet could reproduce the problem
under XP and we both have SP3 installed.
No doubt about it, lots of "weirdness" with this issue. Maybe its a regional thing. The problem shows in Europe but not in the USA or Turkey.
John