why am i not able to receive or send emails

Anonymous
2025-02-07T22:58:31+00:00

cannot receive or send emails in the New Outlook

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-10T15:41:41+00:00

    Well I got a little kiss from MS, but no love!

    My email loaded all my current mail up to yesterday at 11 am then went dead again. I know I have many more as I can get my mail on my iPhone. Sent emails going to Draft and not sending, no new email coming in.

    I sure hope they get this sorted out soon. Very frustrating.

    Cheers, Al

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-10T18:56:27+00:00

    Same problem here for a couple of days. Switched to classic Outlook and it seems to work. I have a gmail account, and email works through Chrome. This morning, I noticed receipt of emails overnight in new Outlook, but now not sending or receiving (again). What is going on, and why all of the sudden? No problems with One Drive.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-10T19:55:43+00:00

    same issues for me!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-11T02:02:30+00:00

    I paid for Microsoft 365 on January 10th, but in New Outlook it shows that I am not subscribed. I haven't received or been able to send emails from New Outlook since February 6th. I'm able to receive and send emails in Classic Outlook, but Classic Outlook disappears from my Task Bar after I close it.

    Why are so many people having difficulty with New Outlook???

    Terri in Toronto

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-11T02:16:04+00:00

    If anyone has access to the classic Outlook, please use the classic application instead of spending effort on Outlook (new). The classic Outlook application is part of your paid benefits.

    Run new Outlook and classic Outlook side-by-side - Microsoft Support

    Best Regards,

    Jimmy.W - MSFT| Microsoft Product Support Community

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments