why am i not able to receive or send emails

Anonymous
2025-02-07T22:58:31+00:00

cannot receive or send emails in the New Outlook

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-09T17:26:43+00:00

    Doug, you are why I love this forum. I appreciate the feedback. I, too waited overnight to see if Outlook would fix it. This morning some emails are back and I am able to send and receive as normal. I did, however, find in my troubleshooting that my OneDrive was full and clearly stated that I could no longer send or receive emails due to this. I don't know how my emails got Synched but I corrected that so for what it's worth, maybe that has something to do with it. Thanks for your swift reply. Much appreciated.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-09T17:44:48+00:00

    I was hopeful when others said New Outlook was working again, but no love here.

    I tried Devtools to clear our my files but came right back with the same issue and still missing my last three months of email, cannot recieve or send.

    I also checked my onedrive and have plenty of space available.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-09T18:02:22+00:00

    Same problem here

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-09T20:31:53+00:00

    Agree Alan. Outlook is not back up at 100% and the only one of my 5 email addresses that is not Gmail is not doing ANYTHING. It is acting like it is dead. This morning I was able to get and send emails through Outlook on all my Gmail addresses. I believe the issue is on Outlook's end and they did something they are not admitting or providing a fix for. No other explanation. They did some tweak and it has caused this to what had been perfectly fine send/receive. How do we fix this Microsoft?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-10T08:40:20+00:00

    Exactly the same behaviour in my outlook in Android being an gmail account.

    The MS support suggested me to be in touch with Android support, expalining me that the issue is in the Android side. Unbeliveable

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments