why am i not able to receive or send emails

Anonymous
2025-02-07T22:58:31+00:00

cannot receive or send emails in the New Outlook

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-09T04:33:22+00:00

    My email isn't POP3 like Yahoo.

    I only had one imap email, so I can't even get past the log in request screen. :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-09T02:07:40+00:00

    Same here. No problem until this morning 2/8/2025. One or two messages get through (all the ads come through just fine) but no others. Drafts are just sitting there saying 'Something went wrong and we haven't sent your message yet.'.

    All connections are 100%, checked all troubleshooting, can not get it back to working.

    Test message from Outlook.live.com came through only one of my 5 email addresses.

    I'm with the other guy, what is going on? It was fine just 12 hours ago.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-08T22:49:58+00:00

    All - I just removed my Yahoo.com account from Outlook. Waited a few minutes and added it back. Seems to be working now. Took a few minutes to add all my Yahoo.com folders and such though...

    VR, FXH

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-08T22:48:10+00:00

    I just removed my Yahoo.com account from Outlook. Waited a few minutes and added it back. Seems to be working now. Took a few minutes to add all my Yahoo.com folders and such though...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-08T21:48:01+00:00

    Same issue as everyone else. Can't send/receive from Gmail account tied to MSFT. But I can from my other Gmail account not tied to MSFT.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments