why am i not able to receive or send emails

Anonymous
2025-02-07T22:58:31+00:00

cannot receive or send emails in the New Outlook

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-10T19:55:43+00:00

    same issues for me!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-10T18:56:27+00:00

    Same problem here for a couple of days. Switched to classic Outlook and it seems to work. I have a gmail account, and email works through Chrome. This morning, I noticed receipt of emails overnight in new Outlook, but now not sending or receiving (again). What is going on, and why all of the sudden? No problems with One Drive.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-10T15:41:41+00:00

    Well I got a little kiss from MS, but no love!

    My email loaded all my current mail up to yesterday at 11 am then went dead again. I know I have many more as I can get my mail on my iPhone. Sent emails going to Draft and not sending, no new email coming in.

    I sure hope they get this sorted out soon. Very frustrating.

    Cheers, Al

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-10T08:40:20+00:00

    Exactly the same behaviour in my outlook in Android being an gmail account.

    The MS support suggested me to be in touch with Android support, expalining me that the issue is in the Android side. Unbeliveable

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-09T20:31:53+00:00

    Agree Alan. Outlook is not back up at 100% and the only one of my 5 email addresses that is not Gmail is not doing ANYTHING. It is acting like it is dead. This morning I was able to get and send emails through Outlook on all my Gmail addresses. I believe the issue is on Outlook's end and they did something they are not admitting or providing a fix for. No other explanation. They did some tweak and it has caused this to what had been perfectly fine send/receive. How do we fix this Microsoft?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments