why am i not able to receive or send emails

Anonymous
2025-02-07T22:58:31+00:00

cannot receive or send emails in the New Outlook

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-13T17:08:39+00:00

    Has anyone had success with this yet?

    Mine started working yesterday morning (Wednesday Feb 12th) for a few minutes then died again.

    Been a week and nothing other than "subsribe and all will be good" from MS.

    Guess us peasants with the free version get to pound sand....

    Thanks MS.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-13T16:05:49+00:00

    I am having the same problem since February 8, 2025. All of a sudden, I no longer can receive or send emails. If I try to send an email it just goes into my drafts saying it is unable to send. Microsoft, what did you do???? I am sure there are many more people who have not reported this issue, and, frankly wouldn't know how. This is terrible! My GMail , Hotmail and Outlook Emails work. It is my internet provider email that has stopped working. Note: I can receive and send from my androids, just not from my PC which uses the Microsoft Store.

    Image

    Of course it never gets sent.

    Same problem for me. 2 days ago my desktop outlook has quit working.

    Gmail account online is working just fine.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-12T15:01:51+00:00

    I am having the same problem since February 8, 2025. All of a sudden, I no longer can receive or send emails. If I try to send an email it just goes into my drafts saying it is unable to send. Microsoft, what did you do???? I am sure there are many more people who have not reported this issue, and, frankly wouldn't know how. This is terrible! My GMail , Hotmail and Outlook Emails work. It is my internet provider email that has stopped working. Note: I can receive and send from my androids, just not from my PC which uses the Microsoft Store.

    Of course it never gets sent.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more