Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
I receive a message in my junk box of some unusual activity on my account.
I also was receiving the message that my inbox is almost full.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
cannot receive or send emails in the New Outlook
Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I receive a message in my junk box of some unusual activity on my account.
I also was receiving the message that my inbox is almost full.
All:
New Outlook seems to be working again as of 2/9/25 @ 2:30am EST for my Gmail account. I didn't do anything except wait it out.
My email isn't POP3 like Yahoo.
I only had one imap email, so I can't even get past the log in request screen. :(
Same here. No problem until this morning 2/8/2025. One or two messages get through (all the ads come through just fine) but no others. Drafts are just sitting there saying 'Something went wrong and we haven't sent your message yet.'.
All connections are 100%, checked all troubleshooting, can not get it back to working.
Test message from Outlook.live.com came through only one of my 5 email addresses.
I'm with the other guy, what is going on? It was fine just 12 hours ago.
All - I just removed my Yahoo.com account from Outlook. Waited a few minutes and added it back. Seems to be working now. Took a few minutes to add all my Yahoo.com folders and such though...
VR, FXH