Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook.com
I'm having the same issue - has anyone got a solution to this?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Can't sign in outlook Server Error: 401:undefined|undefined:undefined
UTC Date: 2025-07-10T00:19:57.157Z
Client Version: 20250620014.20
BootResult: fail
Back Filled Errors: Unhandled Rejection: Error: 401:undefined|undefined:undefined
err: Error: 401
esrc: StartupData
et: ServerError
estack: Error: 401
at Object.w [as createStatusErrorMessage] (https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/owamail/hashed-v1/scripts/owa.mailindex.ad3a7e4e.js:1:1039)
at https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/owamail/hashed-v1/scripts/owa.mailindex.ad3a7e4e.js:1:161561
st: 401
efe: KL1PR01CA0055
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'm having the same issue - has anyone got a solution to this?
Same issue here. No ability to contact using phone and online chat function is down so no support from Microsoft at all
how did this resolve for you?
I have this problem too! so Annoying! Can someone help me fix it?
Got the same question l, please do check