Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook.com
I am having this problem as well. Does anyone know what causes this? I got it after I tried to my outlook account to my iPad.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Can't sign in outlook Server Error: 401:undefined|undefined:undefined
UTC Date: 2025-07-10T00:19:57.157Z
Client Version: 20250620014.20
BootResult: fail
Back Filled Errors: Unhandled Rejection: Error: 401:undefined|undefined:undefined
err: Error: 401
esrc: StartupData
et: ServerError
estack: Error: 401
at Object.w [as createStatusErrorMessage] (https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/owamail/hashed-v1/scripts/owa.mailindex.ad3a7e4e.js:1:1039)
at https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/owamail/hashed-v1/scripts/owa.mailindex.ad3a7e4e.js:1:161561
st: 401
efe: KL1PR01CA0055
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am having this problem as well. Does anyone know what causes this? I got it after I tried to my outlook account to my iPad.
Got the same question l, please do check
I have this problem too! so Annoying! Can someone help me fix it?
how did this resolve for you?
Same issue here. No ability to contact using phone and online chat function is down so no support from Microsoft at all