Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook.com
Same problem. I can't access my email on any device.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Can't sign in outlook Server Error: 401:undefined|undefined:undefined
UTC Date: 2025-07-10T00:19:57.157Z
Client Version: 20250620014.20
BootResult: fail
Back Filled Errors: Unhandled Rejection: Error: 401:undefined|undefined:undefined
err: Error: 401
esrc: StartupData
et: ServerError
estack: Error: 401
at Object.w [as createStatusErrorMessage] (https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/owamail/hashed-v1/scripts/owa.mailindex.ad3a7e4e.js:1:1039)
at https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/owamail/hashed-v1/scripts/owa.mailindex.ad3a7e4e.js:1:161561
st: 401
efe: KL1PR01CA0055
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same problem. I can't access my email on any device.
it's not working
same problem I am facing last 4 hrs
UTC Date: 2025-07-10T10:38:43.858Z
Client Id: E1BF82DD8C9F43E3B78C0F4652B2D2CC Session Id: d72b41bf-3106-48a6-9167-6375741ac7c9 Client Version: 20250620014.20 BootResult: fail Back Filled Errors: Unhandled Rejection: Error: 401:undefined|undefined:undefined err: Error: 401 esrc: StartupData et: ServerError estack: Error: 401 at Object.w [as createStatusErrorMessage] (https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/owamail/hashed-v1/scripts/owa.mailindex.ad3a7e4e.js:1:1039) at https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/owamail/hashed-v1/scripts/owa.mailindex.ad3a7e4e.js:1:161561 st: 401 efe: DX0P273CA0058
Tengo el mismo inconveniente
UTC Date: 2025-07-10T10:38:12.439Z
Client Id: F0DC03618E5F42E8ABB8FA7F5A7DF7F4
Session Id: f04ab2cc-7e5f-4a2e-8d6c-3396db6d15fd
Client Version: 20250620014.20
BootResult: fail
Back Filled Errors: Unhandled Rejection: Error: 401:undefined|undefined:undefined
err: Error: 401
esrc: StartupData
et: ServerError
estack: Error: 401
at Object.w [as createStatusErrorMessage] (https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/owamail/hashed-v1/scripts/owa.mailindex.ad3a7e4e.js:1:1039)
at https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/owamail/hashed-v1/scripts/owa.mailindex.ad3a7e4e.js:1:161561
st: 401
efe: BL1PR13CA0359
I have the same issue, after chatting with support they informed me that it is a know issue and Microsoft is working on an update that should be live in about 1 hour. This is the page to view the report: https://status.cloud.microsoft/m365/referrer=serviceStatusRedirect
I really hope this will be solved soon.