How to fix: “cannot get mail: the connection to the server failed”?

Anonymous
2025-07-10T07:06:27+00:00

How to fix: “cannot get mail: the connection to the server failed”?

I tried everything, literally! And still nothing helped! I am having this issue on my Mail app and outlook app and on every browser!!! Please help me!!!!!

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T15:24:51+00:00

    Any news on fixing this issue?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T15:39:38+00:00

    My outlook has is not working on any of my platforms and I've lost valuable emails etc.

    Is this issue resolved? What do I do on my end to rectify the fact I am not seeing emails since Tuesday.

    Please advise.

    thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T15:39:55+00:00

    I still cannot get my mail on any platform. Any updates?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T15:43:38+00:00

    Is there any other update as I can't even log into my account or add it back to my phone due to the same server. Issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T15:48:33+00:00

    I still cannot receive email on all of my devices

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments