Using Outlook for iOS in business environments for email and scheduling
When I try to refresh it says updated on Saturday.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
How to fix: “cannot get mail: the connection to the server failed”?
I tried everything, literally! And still nothing helped! I am having this issue on my Mail app and outlook app and on every browser!!! Please help me!!!!!
Using Outlook for iOS in business environments for email and scheduling
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
When I try to refresh it says updated on Saturday.
Hi,
Check after 15 minutes. It should work after that.
Microsoft service health status
User impact: Users may be unable to access their mailbox using any connection methods. More info: Impacted connection methods include, but may not be limited to: - Outlook.com - Outlook Mobile - Outlook desktop client
Current status: Our deployment of the fix is progressing quicker than anticipated and we expect impact to gradually mitigate as it progresses.
We believe the issue will be resolved by our next update time.
Start time: Wednesday, July 9, 2025, at 10:20 PM UTC
Next update by: Thursday, July 10, 2025, at 10:30 AM UTC
I live in California. Shouldn't the fix have worked by now? I can't use Outlook at all.
I’m having the same problem & it started today, I noticed this morning, it came up with log into your outlook account which it does every now & again so i did not think anything of it, but didn’t work & I noticed the last email that came through was 8am, & then after trying a few times I’ve lost everything, all my older emails, flagged emails ect.. this is my Mail account on my iPhone so I went onto my outlook app, still nothing, & I went onto google to log on & cannot get it to work. I’ve re-started my phone, checked for updates ect, But my husband who all has all his emails on outlook, work & private his is all fine. I have been panicking thinking I’ve been hacked but is there a problem with outlook? & if so can they tell us what is going on & when roughly do they think this will be sorted???
Does anyone know when the server will be back up & running. I have been waiting since yesterday & still can't get into my email. This is a nightmare. Of course Microsoft won't ever let you speak to a real person. What are we all to do?
Yeah I’m over this ****. It started a year or so back when I’d get these pop ups from iOS and would eventually resolve but I’m well past over this…it’s going to be a pain but with the exception of my work computer and email im slowly starting to untangle myself from everything associated with my Microsoft account/hotmail. As inconvenient as unfucking my entire life that’s linked to Microsoft, it will be worth it in the long run since literally the phone is the source of all my day to day hour to hour management of everything electronic and virtual