How to fix: “cannot get mail: the connection to the server failed”?

Anonymous
2025-07-10T07:06:27+00:00

How to fix: “cannot get mail: the connection to the server failed”?

I tried everything, literally! And still nothing helped! I am having this issue on my Mail app and outlook app and on every browser!!! Please help me!!!!!

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T13:29:58+00:00

    I cannot access my outlook emails still? is there anything I should be doing?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T13:33:26+00:00

    Is there a update please?

    Still having same issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T13:42:07+00:00

    This is a nightmare - update please?

    Reset everything spent hours and still cannot access

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T14:06:16+00:00

    im in the same boat! super frustrating

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T14:12:22+00:00

    Still connection is failed, hotmail or outlook server doesn`t work...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments