Using Outlook for iOS in business environments for email and scheduling
Same thing here. I haven't had connection to the server since last night. I have an apple products. What do I need to do to fix the issue?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
How to fix: “cannot get mail: the connection to the server failed”?
I tried everything, literally! And still nothing helped! I am having this issue on my Mail app and outlook app and on every browser!!! Please help me!!!!!
Using Outlook for iOS in business environments for email and scheduling
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same thing here. I haven't had connection to the server since last night. I have an apple products. What do I need to do to fix the issue?
Is there a problem with the server i have been tryng for so long and all my emails have been deleted.
Having similar issues. Unable to log into my outlook/outlook account from my personal desktop. Have been trying for several hours Message received is that there is a server issue. Also having issues using my cell phone. Receiving notifications of new emails being received, however message says unable to open message.
Been having the same issue
This does not help at all