Using Outlook for iOS in business environments for email and scheduling
I can finally sign into my outlook email. The server on my end has been fixed!!!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
How to fix: “cannot get mail: the connection to the server failed”?
I tried everything, literally! And still nothing helped! I am having this issue on my Mail app and outlook app and on every browser!!! Please help me!!!!!
Using Outlook for iOS in business environments for email and scheduling
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I can finally sign into my outlook email. The server on my end has been fixed!!!
https://status.cloud.microsoft/m365/referrer=serviceStatusRedirect
Current status: We’ve begun a broad expedited deployment of the configuration change across all affected infrastructure. We expect most impacted users will experience relief within the next two hours, as the fix saturates the environment.
We’re closely monitoring service health telemetry to ensure the recovery continues as expected. We understand how impactful incidents of this type can be, and we're continuing to open any additional workstreams to expedite recovery and restore availability.
Start time: Wednesday, July 9, 2025, at 10:20 PM UTC
Next update by: Thursday, July 10, 2025, at 6:30 PM UTC
I can open my outlook account but most of my emails have disappeared
How to fix: “cannot get mail: the connection to the server failed”?
I tried everything, literally! And still nothing helped! I am having this issue on my Mail app and outlook app and on every browser!!! Please help me!!!!!
When I travel out of the country I get the same type of error message:
"The connection to the outgoing server "XXXX" failed.
Additional Outgoing Mail Servers can be configured for Mail Accounts in Setting > Apps > Mail > Accounts"
When I follow that trail - there is no screen that allows me to check or update the server settings.
I can receive mail on this account, however the outgoing mail always fails.
I see there was a post about a fix to the program that should have been rolled out on 07/10 or so. It in now 07/13 and no change to my situation.
Please advise how to check server settings in Windows.