How to fix: “cannot get mail: the connection to the server failed”?

Anonymous
2025-07-10T07:06:27+00:00

How to fix: “cannot get mail: the connection to the server failed”?

I tried everything, literally! And still nothing helped! I am having this issue on my Mail app and outlook app and on every browser!!! Please help me!!!!!

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T12:39:34+00:00

    I’m having the same issue. What can I do?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T12:09:41+00:00

    Hi Sumit,

    My email is not working either and it is my primary outlook one, which is quite a problem.

    How long should I wait until I try signing in again?

    Thanks,

    Isabella.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T11:43:07+00:00

    Is there any update on this? mine still isn't working.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T10:37:46+00:00

    Me too - this is crazy its taking so long to fix this

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T10:20:04+00:00

    I have Apple prodctus - should I be deleting and reinstalling outlook to my mailboxes or is it expected that once the issue is resolved, that our mail will re-load and new mail will load?

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments