How to fix: “cannot get mail: the connection to the server failed”?

Anonymous
2025-07-10T07:06:27+00:00

How to fix: “cannot get mail: the connection to the server failed”?

I tried everything, literally! And still nothing helped! I am having this issue on my Mail app and outlook app and on every browser!!! Please help me!!!!!

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T13:25:40+00:00

    Been having the same issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T12:57:21+00:00

    Having similar issues. Unable to log into my outlook/outlook account from my personal desktop. Have been trying for several hours Message received is that there is a server issue. Also having issues using my cell phone. Receiving notifications of new emails being received, however message says unable to open message.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T12:44:26+00:00

    Is there a problem with the server i have been tryng for so long and all my emails have been deleted.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T12:44:24+00:00

    Same thing here. I haven't had connection to the server since last night. I have an apple products. What do I need to do to fix the issue?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T12:43:37+00:00

    I have the same problem too

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments