How to fix: “cannot get mail: the connection to the server failed”?

Anonymous
2025-07-10T07:06:27+00:00

How to fix: “cannot get mail: the connection to the server failed”?

I tried everything, literally! And still nothing helped! I am having this issue on my Mail app and outlook app and on every browser!!! Please help me!!!!!

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T14:57:54+00:00

    I am still unable to connect to server.

    I have been trying al day

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T14:38:47+00:00

    I still do not have access, it there anything else I could try???

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T14:31:16+00:00

    This did not work, I have been trying all morning

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T14:16:41+00:00

    I have been trying for three hours - changed passwords - did everything the on-line support says but have just found this forum. How long before the issue is resolved please ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T14:12:22+00:00

    Still connection is failed, hotmail or outlook server doesn`t work...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments