How to fix: “cannot get mail: the connection to the server failed”?

Anonymous
2025-07-10T07:06:27+00:00

How to fix: “cannot get mail: the connection to the server failed”?

I tried everything, literally! And still nothing helped! I am having this issue on my Mail app and outlook app and on every browser!!! Please help me!!!!!

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T16:10:48+00:00

    Mins is still not working. It’s been hours

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T10:37:46+00:00

    Me too - this is crazy its taking so long to fix this

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T16:12:15+00:00

    What time is the issue supposed to be fixed by? It is now 11:11 US Central time, which seems to be past the anticipated UTC time. Please advise. Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T14:16:41+00:00

    I have been trying for three hours - changed passwords - did everything the on-line support says but have just found this forum. How long before the issue is resolved please ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T12:09:41+00:00

    Hi Sumit,

    My email is not working either and it is my primary outlook one, which is quite a problem.

    How long should I wait until I try signing in again?

    Thanks,

    Isabella.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments